We Need Your Help!
Your Utah FALCONZ are in the playoffs once again and are currently ranked #1 in the Nation in the IWFL. We are excited for another shot at the title.
That being said travel costs for a team this size are $35K including airfare, van rentals, and hotel stays. Currently our budget shows we are coming about $15K short of covering the trip.
Player fees cover much of the cost of the regular season and we are currently hoping for sponsors and fans to help us cover the rest of the cost to make the trip.
So here is a short list of things you could do to help us cover these costs:
- Come to the playoff games! The Western Conference Final will be July 9th. Kickoff is at 5:00pm. And don’t forget your 2016 new Team swag that will all be on sale during the game! And while you’re there have some concessions. And PLEASE INVITE OTHERS TO COME with you!
- Come to the first annual “Falconz on the Fairway” golf tournamentat Thanksgiving Point on July 16th! There are also Hole Sponsorships available if you can’t make it and would like to sponsor a hole! See the attached pdf’s for more information.
- Consider a tax deductible donation! Any amountthat you can will help a lot! Visit https://www.utahfalconz.com/donate/ where you will find several on-line donation options.
- Purchase Falconz Swag from our on-line store! Check it out at https://www.utahfalconz.com/shop/.
- Please invite others to get involved and to support your Falconz in any way they can.
Thank you so much for your time and support over the last few years. It has been quite a ride and we couldn’t do it without you!
Hope to see you all soon!
Troy & Hiroko Jolley